JYN Shabbatons and Retreats are where Judaism becomes explosively alive for today’s Jewish teenager. Our trips provide an unforgettable opportunity to live and love our heritage through an incredibly awesome experience!
- TOUR… The city that never sleeps
- VISIT…M&Ms World,The Adidas Store, Sony Centre, Rockefeller Center, The Apple Store, NBA Store …
- SHABBAT DINNER… with fellow Jewish teens
- SHOP… Canal St., Fifth Avenue and Times Square
- EXPERIENCE… Inspirational Shabbat Services @ Lubavitch World Headquarters
- PRAY… at the Rebbe’s Ohel (Resting Place)
- EAT… at some of New York’s finest and famous restaurants and diners
- And much much more …
- $425 Before January 15
- $475 Before February 15
- $525 After February 15 (if space is still available.)
- Deposit of $75 is due with registration.
This retreat offers an incredible experience to meet fellow Jewish teens and spend an unforgettable weekend together! For the past 18 years, hundreds of teens have forged new friendships while experiencing a meaningful Shabbat and enjoying the thrills of the Big Apple. Manhattan shopping, visiting tourists’ hot spots and Brooklyn’s Jewish attractions are some of this year’s Shabbaton features. Building on the incredible success of the past Shabbatons, this year’s fresh program and revised itinerary promises to be unmatched. Dare to be surprised. Prepare for the unimaginable.